Imperial Rajasthan end Mumbai (Summer 2019)
Imperial Rajasthan End Mumbai (Summer 2019)
We invite you to join a luxury heritage journey through timeless Rajasthan, where maharajahs built forts and lavish palaces towering over desert cities. Along the way, stay like royalty in palatial hotels and gain in-depth insights into local life. Look forward to a delicious dinner, prepared over hot coals at a lamp-lit camp among the Kanoi sand dunes and be welcomed into the homes of local people during your village safari in Jodhpur. You can extend your trip by joining a ME to WE Culturally Immersive Experience, where you explore the vibrant culture of the area’s rural countryside. ME to WE is honoured to provide travellers with a truly transformative experience. Leave a legacy. Leave a positive impact.
- Delhi: Get to know your travelling companions during your delightful Welcome Dinner.
- Jaisalmer: As the sun sets over the Kanoi Sand Dunes, be entranced by the traditional musicians welcoming you to this magical evening. Under the stars, a traditional feast is prepared for you in a truly unique environment.
- Ranakpur: Learn the kitchen secrets of the chef of one of Ranakpur’s finest hotels in our cooking demonstration of local specialities and lunch.
- Udaipur: Showcasing the best of Indian cuisine, your delicious Celebration Dinner is set in the perfect environment to toast your time in India.
- Dining Summary: 12 Breakfasts (B), 3 Lunches (L), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT), 4 Dinners (D) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW). Festive Highlight Dinner: 16 Dec departure includes a Christmas Eve Highlight Dinner in Jodhpur.
- Indian Festivals: Truly experience India by travelling during one of its famed festivals. Holi is the festival of colour, symbolising the end of winter and encourages the people to play, laugh, forgive and forget. Diwali is the festival of light celebrated by lighting oil lamps and fireworks to welcome in the Hindu New Year. Refer to dates and date chart notes to find out which departures travel during these wonderful, cultural experiences.
- Delhi: Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the bustling streets of Old Delhi.
- Delhi: See the Red Fort and visit Qutub Minar. Drive along the Rajpath to view the India Gate and Parliament House.
- Delhi: Visit Raj Ghat and the Tomb of the Emperor Humayun.
- Agra: Take a walk through the local markets and enjoy the colours and craftsmanship of the local sellers.
- Agra: Visit the majestic Taj Mahal, bathed in the first rays of dawn, and learn about this romantic national icon.
- Jaipur: Ascend by jeep to stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls of Amber Fort. Enjoy the shimmering mirrored walls and ceilings, the airy rooms that housed queens and concubines, and the wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
- Jaipur: Join your Travelling Concierge who will show you the marvel of Hawa Mahal, the Palace of Winds.
- Jaipur: Visit the City Palace Museum that houses traditional Rajasthani and Mughal Art as well as the royal observatory, built in 1726.
- Bikaner: Learn about all things dromedary at the Camel Research and Breeding Farm.
- Bikaner: Enjoy a visit to the Junagarh Fort.
- Jaisalmer: Visit Garhi Sagar Lake and Fort.
- Jaisalmer: Visit the local markets and experience desert life.
- Bishnoi: Take a jeep safari and experience rural village life as you are welcomed by the local community.
- Jodhpur: Visit Mehrangarh Fort.
- Jodhpur: Take a tuk tuk ride through the ancient streets and take in the sights and sounds of Sadar Market.
- Ranakpur: Visit the fortified Jain temple complex.
- Udaipur: Visit the City Palace complex, a testimony to the Rajput passion for art and architecture.
- Udaipur: Visit the Jagdish Temple and Garden of the Maids of Honour.
- Delhi: Set in the heart of bustling Gurgaon, the beautiful gardens, courtyards and reflection pools of the Trident fill you with a sense of calm, before retreating to your luxurious and stylish room.
- Jaisalmer: Situated close to the Thar Desert, the magnificent Suryagarh is testimony to the pomp and panoply of Rajputana, juxtaposed with every modern convenience.
- Udaipur: Offering stunning views of Lake Pichola and a luxury wellness spa, the five-star Leela Palace Udaipur was rated the #1 hotel on TripAdvisor in 2018.
- Agra: Walk through a village in the shadow of the Taj Mahal with one of the villagers to discover the way of life as agriculturists next to India’s most famous monument. Enjoy tea and pakoras on a rooftop with exceptional views. Money generated from the tour is used for sanitation in the village and education for women.
- Jaipur: In private elegance at Sukh Niwas, Jaipur’s City Palace, enjoy a High Tea fit for royalty. Renowned for its spectacular Lalique Peacock table made to order for the Royal Family of Jaipur, this VIP experience is only available to Luxury Gold guests.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas. See booking conditions for exemptions.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included flight to safari jeep and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
Delhi, a Rich Melting Pot of Old and New.
Agra and the views of the Taj Mahal.
Sunrise at the Taj and Jaipur, the Pink City.
Bikaner, Camel Country with a Royal Aura.
The Sun City, Jaisalmer.
The Blue City of Jodhpur.
Explore Mehrangarh Fort.
Udaipur, Venice of the East.
Depart Udaipur, fly to Mumbai.